Guide to Human Hair
Human Hair Care Instructions
When brushing use a soft bristle brush or use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb, starting at the ends of your hair and gently work your way up to avoid tangling and damage. Always brush in a downward motion and do not brush harshly.
1. Use a mild Shampoo with Amino acids for nutricion. Use a good hair conditioner, leave it for a few minutes, and rinse the hair in a bowl of water.
2. Gentily rinse the hair with your fingers, don't rub or twist it.
3. Place the hair on a towel in a flat surface to dry naturaly. Do not exposure the hair to sun or heat while it's wet.
At least once a week, gently apply a good leave-in conditioner or Argan oil. Prefer herb based products if the hair becomes dry. Use special hair deep conditioner for maintenance, protection, or in case edges bifurcates or even becomes vulnerable to fragility.
Let's talk about heat, Ladies...
Be aware that high temperatures are unhealthy to your natural hair as well as to your extensions. Avoid temperatures above 345F specially if you utilize a Babyliss straightner. Steam hair straightners are very effective and gentle on your hair becuase they provide moisture to your hair. Extremely high temperatures may melt your hair specially if the hair is dry. Use Argan oil if you experience that effect. Always use a heat protectant spray before styling your hair with hot curlers or flat iron straightners.
1. Do not use oils directly on the hair wefts considering it may cause hair shedding.
2. Protect your hair when swimming. Chlorine and salt water can cause the hair to tangle and shed.
3. Even if Brazilian Queen extensions are 100% human hair, It’s not advised to perm, or utilize any chemical process to your hair extensions.
4. Avoid brushing the hair when it's wet. You can gradually wet the hair and gently brush the hair before washing it. By brushing your hair, you remove all tangles before washing it. Wash your hair in a downward motion.
5. Keep your hair clean. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat builds up, specially after exercising, swimming etc.
6. Use good shampoo as advised by your hair dresser. Hair must be gently washed considering when water is added directly to very dry hair, it can swell up and tangle.
Enjoy your hair extensions like a Queen.